24 Hours In Frankfurt
We're teaming up with bmi Regional to give you the chance to explore the amazing city of Frankfurt - on us! You'll get your own tour guide (Touch FM's Jason Moss) who will take you to explore the best that Frankfurt has to offer.
On your trip, you'll get to fly out from East Midlands Airport to Frankfurt with bmi Regional on Friday 24th February. We'll put you up in a fantastic hotel (including meals) and you'll get to experience the best that Frankfurt has to offer, including:
- A tour on the Ebbelwei-Express, which is a historical tram decorated with Apple Wine related things and music (Apple Wine is the most beloved drink in Frankfurt!)
- A traditional Apple Wine evening in Sachsenhausen, the "Apple Wine district" of Frankfurt.
- Visit to "Dialogue in the Dark", where you'll be able to 'see' Frankfurt in the dark
- Drinks at 22nd Lounge (22nd floor of Innside hotel in the city center with amazing skyline views)
- Visit to Main Tower observation plattform with view down to the city from 200 metres above street level
- Guided tour through the "Kleinmarkthalle", the indoor-market with all imaginable delicacies!
You'll get to take part in a live show on Touch FM - direct from Frankfurt!
To enter the competition - just fill in your details below. Mark O'Sullivan could be calling you back on Monday 20th February and sending you to Frankfurt!
This form could not be foundClick to visit the BMI Regional website